- What We Do
- Program Description
- Client Profiles
- Our Success
- Get Enrolled
- About Us
- Staff and Instructors
- Events & Calendar
- Supporting Institutions
- Job Openings
- Contact Us
- Support Us
How can Washington C.A.S.H. help to expand or start your micro-business?
First, check out all of our services on the program overview.
Here is what we look for in a Washington C.A.S.H. Member:
- Are you focused on a single business idea?
- Do you have experience or training that relates to the business you want to open?
- Do you fall within our income guidelines? We serve low-income entrepreneurs - please see our income guidelines chart to find out if you are eligible.
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Do you work well in a group?
- Are you starting a "micro" or very small for-profit business?
- Are you willing to listen and learn?
How Do I Get Started?!
>Step 1 - Watch our Orientation slideshow below.
Washington C.A.S.H. Orientation slideshow
>Step 2 - Sign up for an upcoming Get Ready for Business workshop by clicking on your preferred date/location/language below, or contact the front desk at (206) 352-1945. You will receive a confirmation e-mail upon completion of the online sign-up form (please check your spam mail).
Seattle (2100 24th Ave S) - English
Tukwila Latino - Spanish
Everett Latino - Spanish
Kent - English
Please sign up for the Seattle Get Ready workshop to apply for the Kent location.